How to Make a Cyworld account (for foreigners) —NOT YET FINISHED REVISINGMay 24, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Posted in Cyworld, Tutorials | 93 Comments
Tags: cyworld, tutorial
PLEASE WAIT UNTIL I’M FINISHED…
READ: FOR BETTER QUALITY OF PICTURES,JUST OPEN IT IN A NEW TAB.
Things to remember when creating a cyworld account:
1. You must use Internet Explorer.Cyworld can only be accessed fully with this browser.
2. Double check everything you input during the registration especially with the name and gender.You can change the name but I,myself is having a hard time to do so.And for the gender,it CAN’T be changed.
3. Don’t skip any step.You will need all of it.
What you will need:
2. A scanned I.D.Can be driver’s licence,school I.D. or Passport or any I.D. that has your name,birthday,and gender for verification.Don’t worry if you don’t have a scanner.You can take a picture of your I.D. and upload it.But it needs to be HQ.
3. Patience.Hey.I tried like 10 times before I successfully made my account.
1. Go to http://www.nate.com
2. Click the box as indicated in the screen cap. *just ignore the one in the red box.
3. Click the 3rd one.It’s for foreigners.
4. Type in your name.Then click the red box at the right side of it.
Note: Name should be capitalized and gender can’t be changed later so be careful.
○ A pop-out box will appear.Type in the needed information.Check the screencap for the translation.
○ The pop-out box will disappear and click the red button next to where you inserted your name earlier.
○ NOTE: If another pop-out box appears and it says 유효하지 않은 이름입니다 It means that the name is not valid.
5. Here,you need to check all the boxes.There are 3 boxes.Make sure you check all.Then click the box at the bottom.
6. You will be directed to another form.But ignore that because that’s for Korean citizens.Just click the on pointed link in the screen cap.
7. Here’s the form for foreigners.This is the hardest part according to others.But if you pay attention,you will get it right.
○ In the first one,find your country’s phone area code number.It’s already in the Philippines.So it’s 63.I don’t know for other countries but you should know that thing cause your a citizen in it. xD
○ For the second one,it’s for the phone number.In the first input box,you need to put 3 digits.And slso for the 2nd one.For the 3rd one,you need 4 digits.For the Philippines,you remove 0.I put 927-xxx-xxxx in mine.Then click the box on it’s right side.Click it only once.Make sure you have your phone with you.After few seconds a pop-up will appear and click.Then wait for the message.Then type the number to the last box.Then click the red box.A pop-up will appear again and just click it.It just say’s that the code is correct.(if it’s really correct)
NOTE: If you don’t get the message when you click for the number,just click it again after a minute.Then you will receive the message.BE CAREFUL WITH THE CODE.YOU CAN ONLY TRY 3 TIMES.
8. It’s the final form.Just fill it up according to the screen cap.Don’t be confused in the ID.It’s the one you will use for logging-in.In the e-mail.You need to put your e-mail account then click the box at the right part.Its for another verification.Open your email after this.Then click the final box.
9. It will take you to some ads or whatever.Just click on the red boxthat says 학인. *I don’t have a screen cap cause I don’t want to make another account.
CONGRATULATIONS FOR THOSE WHO SUCCESSFULLY MADE AN ACCOUNT! For those who didn’t just try again.Like what I said in the first part.PATIENCE.
Don’t forget to add me guys.My cyworld is http://www.cyworld.com/silentbrat.
For questions just comment ^^